Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic, modern, MA
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic, modern, MA
Neelixonee
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic, modern, MA 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Hey all, I'm looking for a fic. It been out a whiiile. Its been years and I never finished it and didn't save it.
Sesshoumaru is head of some sort of organization or is very important, Kagome either knows him from the past (or im trippin) but she has to go on some cruise or trip with a Tiger youkai to get some intelligence for Sesshoumaru to prove herself and ends up having to fake having sex with the tiger youkai by getting him really drunk and "stuff" but doesn't actually. Sesshoumaru gets jealous. Youkai seemed to have higher standing in the world if I remember?

Logged Logged

~ E.Neelixonee
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic, modern, MA 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
You're looking for "Utopia" by Kagome357. She took it down eons ago to rework it as an original story. She has currently made 3 books out of it that you can find on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=nila+brown&i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_noss

It's still an excellent story even reworked into an original - and if you read the fanfiction, you can still just about see the original characters in the rework. I did a bunch of editing on book 1 of the original story and it's darn good.

These works will definitely be MA in nature, NO YIMs!

Enjoy!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Neelixonee
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic, modern, MA 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Thank you so much!

Logged Logged

~ E.Neelixonee
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic, modern, MA 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
You are most welcome!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.