Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Two AU fics I need to find
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Two AU fics I need to find
Maxencce
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Two AU fics I need to find 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Good Morning,

I am in desperate need of finding two AU fics based in modern times with the Tashio family alive and the jewel not part of the story line.

1. Kagome’s father passes away and she has to marry Sesshomaru at the age of 17. He ignores her and she escapes heading to NZ and takes over a bookstore. He takes her money hostage in order for her to return to Japan and take up her role as his wife.

2. Kagome and crew are at school together and Inuyasha brings her to his home. Sesshomaru takes a liking to her and she eventually moves into their home. Horrible summary but I really hope someone can help me

They’ve both been around for some time, they’re not recent.

Cheers
Max

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Two AU fics I need to find 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 76
The first one sounds like a story that Kanna37 started but looks like she took it down. Sesshomaru ignored Kagome after their marriage because she was so young and she ran away to New Zealand and ran a successful business. I don’t recall a lot of it, but it was a while back.

Logged Logged
Maxencce
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Two AU fics I need to find 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks very much. Disappointing it’s gone, but kind of understandable. It was a while ago

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.