Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for very old story - sesshomaru is a vamp
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for very old story - sesshomaru is a vamp
Kamila Rabaa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for very old story - sesshomaru is a vamp 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Many many years ago I read a sess/kag fan fiction and I've never found it since. I'll try and type as much of it as I can remember.

Kagome is working at Inuyasha's bar. She goes into the back alleyway and there is a man with someone (I think it's a woman) against the wall drinking her blood. Kagome sees this and flees into the bar. Sesshomaru follows her but I can't remember what happened after that.

Sesshomaru reveals that Inuyasha is an angel who is protecting Kagome (I think Sango and Miroku are angels too) and demands they give him Kagome who they have kept hidden.

At some point Kagome ends up at Sesshomaru's home with her family for a dinner party.

The story concludes when Kagome finds out about her friends and goes to Sesshomaru herself and they have sex. The gang show up to save her but are completely defeated by Sesshomaru and are unable to get close to Kagome who is held in a casing of Sesshomaru's raw power.

Does anyone recognise this story please? I know it was from over 10 years ago. If anyone knows the story and has a link I'd really, really appreciate it! I've looked on and off for years with no success but it's one of my favourites.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
VS
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for very old story - sesshomaru is a vamp 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 48
Hello,

I think I might be of help!
Could it be that you are looking for Kidnapped by a Vampire by bloodwitch? (Rating MA)

Kagome is a tough girl who works in a bar called Tipsy. Sesshomaru is a vampire who has decided that he wants to take a mate for all of eternity. When he decides that he want Kagome, he will stop at nothing to get her. And that includes killing anyone who gets in his way.

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.