Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshoumaru is a tiger????
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshoumaru is a tiger????
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshoumaru is a tiger???? 4 Years ago Karma: 77
I believe you want Through the Mirror by Sidhe on Spark rated nc17 would be MA here. It was never completed.

EDIT BY WICCAN: You can find it here on Dokuga with 41 chapters: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3149/1, that's the closest any version is to being done.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/04/03 20:22 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted link
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ameakis
Pup
graphgraph
Sesshoumaru is a tiger???? 4 Years ago Karma: 0
This one was an odd one and I don't remember where I read it. I know it wasn't finished when I read it but I still would like to find it.
In the fanfic Sesshoumaru is actually a Tiger demon after his Mother who was abused and killed by Inu Tashio. Sesshoumaru saves Kagome from Hypothermia at the beginning of the story and asks if he can court her. Something about her being his soul mate. He has brothers from his mother's clan who show up and one of them is Sango's soulmate. She is with Miroku and unaware she is pregnant.
That's all I remember, Thank You in adnavce!

Logged Logged
Ameakis
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshoumaru is a tiger???? 4 Years ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much! Since I've been stuck at home for the last 3 weeks I've been reading a lot of fanfiction and finding myself looking for older ones I used to read even if they wont ever be finished.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.