Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please, help me find this fanfic...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please, help me find this fanfic...
Maria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please, help me find this fanfic... 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Nokjichan, thank you so, so much for your help. You are absolutely correct!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Maria
Pup
graphgraph
Please, help me find this fanfic... 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
I read it quite some time ago and I just remember little details...

I believe that Kagome is in Sesshomaru’s castle or something like that... I remember Sesshomaru wanting her attentions unfortunately once he made love to Kagome his behavior towards her changed. Kagome is all happy the next day and goes looking for him to find him in his study... she starts chatting all too happily but then Sesshomaru is kind of being an ass with her... she thinks he is just in a bad mood but the conversation rapidly escalates and Sesshomaru basically lets her know that the night before he had what he wanted, that basically she was nothing to him and I remember this scene...

Kagome turns around, opening the shoji and looks back... I remember I tear goes down her face and says something like, congratulations Sesshomaru, you really have broken me and takes her leave. Meanwhile Sesshomaru thinks like “what have I done?” I believe later he goes looking for her and I remember Kagome being with shippo when she feels his presence... he wants to make amends. That’s about all I remember.

I would really appreciate your help guys. Thank you!!!

Logged Logged
Nokjichan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please, help me find this fanfic... 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 41
I think it is this one.
m.fanfiction.net/s/3242737/1/Embracing-Chaos
Embracing Chaos by ChaoticReverie
This story rated MA.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.