Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help me find this fic, its driving me nuts!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help me find this fic, its driving me nuts!
Midnight7
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help me find this fic, its driving me nuts! 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
I am looking for a chapter fiction set in the past. From what I remember Inuyasha and Kikyo plan to steal the jewel and Kagome finds out. I think Shippo gets killed and her powers blow out and she kills a bunch of demons in a village. She at some point ends up in a cell at the Western citadel, but in one knows it's really her. They think she is the cause of a disease??, but it's really Kikyo. She travels around the world helping demons to atone for killing the demons in that village. She ends up having to go on another mission where she collects certain demons?? after tests and gets marks down her spine. She is the light and Kikyo I believe is the dark in this battle. Any help would be great. It was an amazing story and I can't find it. It wasnt finished when I read it, but it might be now.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonshine
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please help me find this fic, its driving me nuts! 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
I think you maybe looking for a story called "A tale of Souls and Swords" by Peach.
it has a MA Rating

Bellow is link
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10236/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/02/15 13:00 By Rukia.
Midnight7
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please help me find this fic, its driving me nuts! 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
Yes!! That's it. Thank you soooooo much sweetie!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.