Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for story - Kagome evolves
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for story - Kagome evolves
Moonshine
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for story - Kagome evolves 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
hi, I'm looking for the story in which kagome becomes someone else as if she evolves. It starts with the fact that she runs a lot and somehow connects with nature. Later she turns with holy arrow Kikyo in hanoyu, and later in inoyoukai. She also decides to deal with Naraku alone and on the way save RIn. Also at some point the western land is attacked by dragons?and
the whole tachi sets out to help Sesshomaru. At some point in the story on her forehead appears the wheel of time or wheel of mother's time? I remember that each chapter was under a theme song, I remember two of them - the song "may it be" and the song from the animated musical "prince of egypt" Deliver us. Mayby Anyone remember the author or title?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for story - Kagome evolves 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 134
Try this one, quiet possibly MA
url: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4387/1?author=6072
title: Crescendo
Author: Squash

unfortunately, there are only have 19 chapters,
Fubuki

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Moonshine
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for story - Kagome evolves 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 6
thank you, that's it. I totally forgot the title, and I tried various combinations for a long time. It is a pity that it is not finished, but it still will be worth reading again, thank you very much

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.