Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Abused and neglected Kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Abused and neglected Kagome
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Abused and neglected Kagome 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 21
Ok so i have once again blanked on the title of the fic im looking for . What i remember is that Kagome is essentially neglected and living on the outskirts of the village. The village only barely tolerates her because of the miko skills she possesses. Sango and inuyasha have mated because they have a common issue with kagome. They blame her for the deaths of miroku and Kikyo. Her isolation gets to her and she bargains with Sesshoumaru to rape her so she can have some sort of physical closeness with someone. He eventually goes beyond the agreement looking for ways to make it permanent and take her away from the bad situation she is in. During her yearly trip to visit the graves Sesshoumaru follows her and eventually mates her after disposing of the jewel.

Hopefully this is enough for someone to get me to this story again. Also if anyone has any recommendations for stories where Sesshoumaru comes to an abused/neglected kagomes rescue, or vise versa i would really appreciate it. If they are complete even better

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Abused and neglected Kagome 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18
I believe you are looking for 'Somewhat Happy Endings' by Midori Haru.

I am fairly sure this is way MA so please no YIMS!!!

www.fanfiction.net/s/9565648/1/Somewhat-Happy-Endings

Another that I really enjoy that may fit what you are looking for is 'Kryptonite' by Danyealle-sama. Also MA so no YIMS!

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8119/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/09/18 16:13 By Ariannani.
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Abused and neglected Kagome 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 21
That would explain why i couldnt find it. It was on ff.net. I dont frequent that site too often. Thank you Ariannani, i just read kryptonite a few days ago and it reminded me of this story lmao. If you or anyone else has any suggestions im all ears

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/09/18 16:36 By Ikaru.

Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Abused and neglected Kagome 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 18
There is '…From the Ashes the Phoenix Rises' by Danyealle-Sama. It may fit, its kinda about the after affects and fallout from the emotional abuse situations.

Also MA so no YIMS.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5061/1

The only other one I can think of was sadly never finished and the name of it is just beyond my remembrance atm it seems

Logged Logged
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Abused and neglected Kagome 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 21
Another wonderful one by our dany. Ive read most of hers and she has done a great job

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.