Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help would be most welcome:)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Help would be most welcome:)
Cheyanna
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help would be most welcome:) 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
So all you lovely people, I’m hoping someone will know this story, I’ve been looking around for quite some time now.

Anyways, the story takes place in Feudal Japan after Naraku’s defeat and the jewel is absorbed by Kagome making her the jewel incarnate. The jewel chooses Sango as a guardian and connects their souls together making Sango an immortal too. Kagome loves Sesshomaru and confessed her feelings but Sesshomaru loves Rin more so in heartbreak Kagome and Sango leave to travel the world. They went back and visited with the others I think and Kikyo told Kagome that Rin had left Sesshomaru for Kohaku and Kagome ended up sleeping with Sesshomaru. He didn’t mark her though so she and Sango left again. I remember that the two of them owned some kind of business in China I think and they went to this theatre with Shippo to celebrate his mating to Shiori or Souten but Sesshomaru was there for some meeting with the other demon lords and apparently Sango has a love interest in the northern lord and they get together. Yeah that’s pretty much all I remember right now.
I really hope it can be found!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
aneles
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help would be most welcome:) 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I remember this story but cannot find it either. I wish I could. I would love to read it again.

Logged Logged
Cheyanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help would be most welcome:) 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
I did find it some time ago so thanks for still looking! Here’s the link:
www.fanfiction.net/s/3453918/1/Silk-and-Blood
It’s by Royal blueKitsune and it’s rated M on fanfiction.net.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, for violence if for nothing else, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/08/31 21:19 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.