Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I think it's a 1-shot
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I think it's a 1-shot
EC
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
I think it's a 1-shot 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
Looking for an AU story. Set in modern times. The scene I remember most is that Kagome and friends are having a picnic in a park. The blanket was made by Kagome with personal touches to it - ex. Koga's square was a wolf, Sess' square was a blue crescent moon, etc. They would always meet up at the park but as they got older/went to different schools, traveled, they drifted apart until no one came but Kagome. Later in the story, Sess sees how she's getting depressed because of lack of people/communication and secretly gets everyone back together.

I hope this rings someone's bell. Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LadyGoshawk
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I think it's a 1-shot 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
You've rung a bell for me, but I cannot for the life of me think of the title/author of this one. If it's the one I'm thinking of, I remember a bit more:

The whole gang are friends and have a standing tradition of meeting annually for hanami. The story follows that meeting over the years after high school graduation when everyone's gone off to college/university and, gradually, fewer and fewer of them are able to make the usual meeting for various reasons boiling down to "Life happens". Kagome always makes it, and she brings that special blanket with her for them all to sit on, but she becomes increasingly wistful and sad as the number of attendees dwindles. If I remember correctly, Sesshoumaru also always manages to make it to the meeting, and he's doing so specifically for Kagome though she doesn't know it.

I'll keep looking, but maybe the above will help someone else find it quicker!

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I think it's a 1-shot 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
Quiet by The Hatter Theory
Sometimes growing up means growing apart, and sometimes growing apart means going away. But you can always come back.
Rating: T, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshots, Genre: Romance, Chapters: 1

Logged Logged
EC
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I think it's a 1-shot 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
Thank you both! That is the correct story!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.