Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Blind Deity Kagome
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Blind Deity Kagome
Allete
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Blind Deity Kagome 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I just remembered a Sesshoumaru/Kagome story that I read years ago.

Specifics I can remember:
- Story start a few years post-Naraku, where Kagome went back to her time and the well closed off. She’s now studying medicine (not sure if she was in the nursing or medical program).
- Fast forward, well opens back up, she decides to stay permanently in the Feudal Era. Kaede’s physical and mental health is deteriorating so Kagome decides/is appointed to be the new priestess in the village while taking care of Kaeda.
- Something happens that injures Kagome, specifically damaging her eyes. Kaede, with her forgetfulness, concocts a salve that damages Kagome’s eyes more, leaving her permanently blind.
- Shippou becomes her guide around the world. And to adapt, Kagome develops an “extra sense” where she uses her reiki to sense the things around her in place of her eyes.
- Sesshoumaru seeks Kagome’s help to cure Rin, who’s weak and has a fever. Kagome figures out that she has appendicitis and the only way to cure her is to perform an appendectomy. Shippou becomes her hands as she guides him through the operation.
- A bunny demon couple seeks Kagome’s help to conceive. In a sort of trance, Kagome gives them a bit of her blood, and their fertility issues are solved. Word spreads that Kagome is the priestess who helps out Yokai. (It’s implied that she’s becoming some sort of deity for demons with her powers).
- She receives a missive from the Lord of the East, seeking her help with something. Story last ended when she’s on her way to the East.

I’m hoping somebody can help me find it, many thanks!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/08/05 07:46 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Couldn't handle the 'diety' thing, fixed it
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Eroviaa hunter
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Blind Deity Kagome 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Good Evening,

I have found what you requested. However, it isn't finished sadly.

Tile: The Tale of Inari Okami
By: InkHound
Summary:
Everyone thought that when Naraku was defeated, that the adventure was over, that the well would stop working— that Inuyasha and Kagome would finally be able to fall in love and marry. We believed that everyone would finally get an end, a happily ever after, one way or another after so much hardship and loss.

They were wrong. So blindly, stupidly wrong— for Kagome, it was only the start of a larger journey, and an even higher purpose. The likes of which she would never have believed to be possible.
RATED MA!

URL:archiveofourown.org/works/9374990/chapters/21223490

Logged Logged
Allete
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Blind Deity Kagome 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
It is! Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.