Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome heals Sess’s arm then she moves into his ho
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome heals Sess’s arm then she moves into his ho
Aidan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome heals Sess’s arm then she moves into his ho 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone!

I am looking for a fic and I’ll try to include as much as I can remember!!

over the course of a few months Kagome has been meeting up with seas to heal his arm. Through these meetings they begin to fall in love. Eventually they mate and at one point Kikyo and Inuyasha visit the castle and Kikyo tries to attack Kag. At another point in the story either Rin or Sess/Kags daughter is pregnant and Kagome must perform a c-section to save their lives. In another part of the story either Rin/ the daughter is raped in a garden while walking with their brother. Ses’s mother is involved in the story and they all live through time together, at one point Kagome makes everyone leave Japan to avoid the Atom bombs being dropped but Sesshomarus mother returns and eventually the radiation proves too much even for a demon and she dies.

It’s a long story with a lot of detail but if this sounds familiar to anyone I’d be super excited!! Thank you!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
maru'sningenluvr19
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome heals Sess’s arm then she moves into his ho 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
i think the story you're looking for is 'a miko's peace' by m-angel 05. i hope this helps. c'ya'

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!! and you can find it here - http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9957/1

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome heals Sess’s arm then she moves into his ho 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 60
I think you are looking for "The Choices We Make" by OnyxIvyStone. That is if the story mentioned above is not the right one. But I know this one has a lot of the elements you mentioned.

This story is MA and found on fanfiction.net

www.fanfiction.net/s/3579293/1/The-Choices-We-Make

Logged Logged
Aidan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome heals Sess’s arm then she moves into his ho 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes! It is the Choices we make!! Thank you

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.