Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm sorry to be a bother...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'm sorry to be a bother...
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm sorry to be a bother... 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Here's another story that I can't seem to remember the title for....

Here's what I remember:

-I remember that it took place in modern times and that Rin was kidnapped. I remember that the ransom note had a code that needed to be craked and Inuyasha knew that Kagome was some kind of savant.
-I remember that Sesshomaru was volunteered to protect her from people who might've wanted to hurt her while they were looking for Rin, and that she didn't want the protection. I also remember that she wasn't all that worried about her but about her family and would make plans for her family's safety.
-I think Inuyasha was about to be mated to Kikyou because I believe that there waas a scene in the end after they confronted her about working for the kidnappers. And her cutting Kagome in the face with her ring.

I'm sorry that's all I remember and I'm not even sure if I'm combing two stories...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
inali
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:I'm sorry to be a bother... 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 58
Sounds like Finding You by DemonLordLover. Rated MA.

Logged Logged

I like researching stuffs...
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I'm sorry to be a bother... 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
Finding You by Demonlordlover
Repost of a Demonlordlover classic, just for Dokuga, just for the holidays! Read and lose yourself in this tale of whirlwind courtship and love.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Romance, Chapters: 13

Logged Logged
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'm sorry to be a bother... 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 3
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for finding it! That's the story! You guys are awesome!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.