Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sorry To Be A Bother...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sorry To Be A Bother...
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sorry To Be A Bother... 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm sorry to bother everyone but I just hsppen to remember this story that I read a long time ago but can't seem to remember what it was called...

What I rememeber:

-I remember that it took place in modern times and Sess and Kagome had been mated for over 500 years with many children. Even one that was still in school - a daughter if I'm not mistaken and she was around the age of 6, maybe 10 but no older.
-I remember that Sesshomaru was cheating on Kagome in it with his assistant who was really young.
young.
-I remember a scene where Kagome told Sesshomaru about a parent/ teacher conference at their youngest's school. I remember that after her wrote it down in his calendar and digital planner, his assistant erased it so it looked like it was never there and he forgot all about it. Making Sesshomaru look bad to Kagome.
-I also remember that Kagome was developing these tattoo like marks and that reflected what he was doing.
-I remember that it was mentioned that Kagome was human before she mated Sesshomaru and if the marks reached a certain point she would start to turn back (if I'm not mistaken) in essence to human and die.
-I remember that Sesshomaru's assistant was a defendant of Naraku - an actual one because he had an affair with a human woman before the shard group killed. I also remember that Sesshomaru's assistant had a brother that was dating Kagome's Mother.

If someone could help me find this story I would very thankful!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sorry To Be A Bother... 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 48
Hello,

I have read this on recently! It's A Heart's Strangled Cry by Miss Artemis, Rating MA.

01.10.14. Chapter 32: Her tears and his vexation had been worth it. Their children, both adopted and naturally born, were worth it. The centuries may have blurred into one, but there was one consistency that remained perfectly clear: Kagome. The Western Daiyoukai has finally been revived and he is ready to show his wrath.

I have linked to the ff-version because the one on Spark has only 6 chapters.

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sorry To Be A Bother... 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
That's it! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.