Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help Finding A Story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help Finding A Story
Hillary
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help Finding A Story 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
The story's name is Blind Love, it was just updated within the past two weeks. About Kagome who is blind gets hired as some secretary-like position under Sesshomaru. But there's a bigger story behind it all. That she is like the savior of youkai kind. I don't know how else to describe what I can remember.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Imooshi003
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help Finding A Story 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
The author said she was removing it. She updated it and she had a little note saying she was going to delete it and revise it. I think. My memory may be a little inaccurate but I do remember saying she was removing the fanfic on 4/21/17 so if people wanted to keep it, they could save it before she removed it.

Logged Logged
Hillary
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help Finding A Story 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
You wouldn't happen to know who the author was, would you?

Logged Logged
Hillary
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help Finding A Story 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you. I know I asked a couple years ago but I just remembered about it, just now. Then I checked here and noticed I had already asked about it. Dang it!

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help Finding A Story 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Blind Love by Scar
Can't. It was something Kagome loved to prove wrong. Especially when people told her she could not do something. She had spent her life proving the word can't wrong. However, as she finally began the first steps of reaching her dream, Can't almost became possible. Two species that once lived in peace, would be forced to fight once more. However, as blind as Kagome was, she could still see the good in the Coalition of Peace. Armed with the crappy cards fate dealt her, Kagome would be forced to battle fate and the plans it had for the y?kai.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance, Tragedy, Chapters: 6

Note: I believe this has been rewritten since this was originally asked for since I remember the author deleting the first version and when they started posting this one.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/06/19 16:30 By Serena530.
Hillary
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help Finding A Story 4 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you!!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.