Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured
Relina
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I really would like to reread a story I read a few years ago. In the story Kagome and Sesshomaru where captured by Naraku. What I remember of the story was that they where chained up naked, with their bodies pressed up against each other. I remember they where given water that had some sort of an aphrodisiac in it. I know they got out somehow but I can't remember how.

I would really appreciate it if someone could tell what story this is and where to find it. I know some more details about the story but don't know how to put it down into words.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 81
I can think of at least 2. But the one I'm truly thinking of I can't fi d at the moment.

Basically the Tachi is wiped out, Sesshomaru and Kagome survived within the Tama but when released, they find and take comfort from one another, then Sesshomaru does what he does best; kills naraku and magatsui.

Logged Logged
Relina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Do you know the name of the story you have just described? I would like to read it. It's not the one I'm looking for but it sounds really interesting.

Logged Logged
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 81
I've been looking for it myself bc I thought I saved it. Hopefully someone passing through will recognize it and leave a link.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/30 10:21 By Lady Amalthea.
Relina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I found the one I was looking for it was called Black Blood & Fifty Lashes by brandypandyxxx on FF.net. It's not as well write as I remember, but I still like the concept and will like to read any other stories like it. If anyone knows any that is well written please post a link to them. I will love to read them, but please only ones with good or half descent grammar. I can not read a story with bad grammar anymore. I use to be able to but I read one to many excellent written stories and can't stand reading stories with bad grammar now.

If it as a few grammar mistakes I can read it, but if the story has a lot of them it makes me want to bang my head off a wall or just message them and ask if I can just rewrite the whole story. Sorry I'm a person who rambles. I just delete a whole paragraph about grammar.

I would like to read more stories with Kagome x Sesshomaru where they are captured or stuck somewhere together, if anyone knows any and hopefully I have not read them already.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/31 07:51 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rated required by RULES!
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 154
This one sounds like OnyxIvyStone's The Pleasure Principle found in the Spark archive. Rated MA here.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
Can also be found on ff.net
The Pleasure Principle By: OnyxIvyStone
The battle is over and the heroes lost. The villains have the completed the Shikon no Tama and an inutaiyoukai and a miko are locked in a dungeon,devoid of their memories.
Rated: M( MA on dokuga), Angst/Drama, Status: Complete

Here’s another that fits what you’re looking for:

Trapped Together By: fringeperson
A nice girl and an attractive man get trapped together in a cave, no other company, no way out, and no privacy. Throw in that they already kinda liked each other already, just a little, and wait for the sparks to fly. oneshot, complete, don't own, SessKag
Rated: T, Romance, Status: Complete

Logged Logged
Relina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you for the stories. I have already read Trapped Together, but I haven't read The Pleasure Principle. Thanks for a new story to read.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome x Sesshomaru Captured 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
Some more I found that possibly fit what you’re looking for.

Prison Love By: LibraCourt
Kagome gets kidnapped from the cops to be part of their prison breeding program. Whether or not she survives the breeding does not matter. It always ends in death. In the cell she meets Sesshoumaru and he is not what she expected. Does she stand a chance?
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Oneshots, Genre: Dark, Erotica, Romance, Chapters: 1

Elevator Romance By: Vanessa
A madman traps Sesshomaru in an elevator surrounded by explosives for revenge. Kagome is an innocent by stander who is now forced to rely on Sesshomaru to keep her safe. Time together will make Sesshomaru realize that he would do anything to keep her safe and win her heart…and heal it as well. Told in 4 chapters.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Genre: Romance, Chapters: 4

Trapped By: sesshou_lover
My one-shot collection, all feauture our favorite duo. All are steamy and nothing will be under MA
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Oneshot Collections, Genre: Erotica, Kink, Romance, Chapters: 19
Note: there are at least 2 in here that fit, but the others are good reads.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.