Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Old fanfic? Might have been taken down~
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Old fanfic? Might have been taken down~
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Old fanfic? Might have been taken down~ 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Hello to all of my lovely Dokugians~! I am once more searching for a fanfic! I believe it was called 'The Western Bond" ??!

Here's what I remember;

It was an A/U and in it someone gave Kagome a mark that made her Sesshoumaru's betrothed, she is rightlfully mad about it, but the weird thing about the mark/tattoo is it turns colors and when it turns a certain one she is ready to become Seshoumaru's mate. When they are newly mated someone gifts Sesshoumaru a Concubine and he accepts upsetting Kagome, he does sleep with the concubine saying something along the lines that it was "something he was supposed to do or he'd risk upsetting the lord that gifted him the concubine". I think eventually the two (Kags and Sess) split up because of the concubine and Kagome leaves Sess and sess takes the concubine as his mate.

I remember it was a really sort of depressing story overall. And I cant remember if it was on SS or here Dokuga, help me out please?

(It was also MA as hell so no YIMs!)

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Old fanfic? Might have been taken down~ 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60
If I remember correctly, this fic was by Aeries, and it was taken down because she was reworking into an original for publication. If you search the archives you can find more information.

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Old fanfic? Might have been taken down~ 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
tenchi no mai wrote:
If I remember correctly, this fic was by Aeries, and it was taken down because she was reworking into an original for publication. If you search the archives you can find more information.

Not only that, but you might PM Aeries and see what's happening with her originals. I know she got into jewelry sales a little while ago, but I don't think that's impacted her writing.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Old fanfic? Might have been taken down~ 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Got it! I shall get right on that, makes me a bit sad because I did want to reread it (even if it did make be a bit sad hah a) but thanks so much to the both of you~! <2

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.