Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sorry To Be A Bother...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Sorry To Be A Bother...
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sorry To Be A Bother... 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm looking for three stories... It has been forever since I read either of them... I have looked and looked and looked and can't find them. Can someone please help me find them?

What I remember from the first one is very brief.

- I remember that it took place in both the Feudal Era and the Modern Era.
- I remember that, while in the feudal Era, was kidnapped by Kouga and was taken to Sesshomaru as kind of gift - and then later became either Sesshomaru's wife or Mate. They also had a son together.
- Then years later something happened for Kagome and their son to be sent to the future, where everyone claimed Kagome was in a coma for, I think, seven years. Which is how long she was gone for and how old their son was.
- I also remember that her son mysteriously appeared on the shrine grounds also when she 'woke up from her coma', and no one knew who the boy was. Her son also started calling her momma (or one of the many names for mom) as soon as they took him in.
- I also remember that they wanted to erase demons from the minds of humans, no matter how small it was. And that was because something happened to expose them to humans, and the humans were having a hard time with it.
- Another thing is that I remember is, Sesshomaru and Kagome can't remember their own relationship and that everyone didn't remember that Sesshomaru had a mate/wife because their memories were locked away. But as time moved on everyone started to remember Kagome and Sesshomaru's relationship before them - like they would get a piece of the puzzle before Sesshomaru and Kagome. But there were times the Kagome remember something that no one else did and visa versa with Sesshomaru.
- I think there was something about having to break a bond between Sesshomaru and Kagome and the only way to do that was to trust (or something). And Sesshomaru forced Kagome to be the one to do it but it didn't work. But he didn't fully think that his son was his son but the man he forced Kagome to be locked up with, son.

The second story took place in modern times.

-First thing that I remember is that, it started out with Kagome on the train riding home from a job interview and she was reading book. I remember that she and Sesshomaru had a debate about the book and were taking about it as soon as he saw what she was reading. When the train stopped Kagome got a call from her brother saying that she wouldn't be able to pick her up because he had to take his girlfriend to the hospital, and Sesshomaru offered to pay for the cab fee so that she wouldn't have to walk home in heels.
- To pay him back, she could go to dinner with him. Which they ended up bring both Shippou and Rin to. It was also at a place that was kid friendly that was run by Jenji and Manten. And this was where they both discovered that Sesshomaru was a Demon and Kagome a Miko, because Sesshomaru noticed that Shippou was a fox demon and Kagome noticed Rin was human.
-I also remember that Rin was dressed as a princess in the scene above because Sesshomaru was running late from work and Rin was being difficult and wouldn't change.
- I remember that is was a difficult time for Demons because of the fact the Ungai was going around and either trying to kill them or send them away. Not only that but making it seem like it being a demon was to be a horrid thing and they were discriminated for it.
- I remember that the job that Kagome was interviewing, at the beginning, for was for a museum that was run by Totosai, the fire breather (Totosai's nickname).
- I also remember that Sesshomaru and Kagome had a fight about Shippou wearing a concealing bracelet - hide the fact that he was a demon.
- There was also a scene towards the end where Shippou, along with his classmates that were demon, were rounded up in his school and were going to be killed (at least try to) by Ungai (*cough cough* fake *cough cough* lol) in the gym of the school, when Sesshomaru and Kagome arrived on the scene. Kagome saved them and all the other demons who were there by showing her power (almost taking Sesshomaru out).
- The last thing that I remember is that at the end, Sesshomaru held a press conference and revealed that he was a demon and gave a big speech which caused every demon to come out and reveal themselves to everyone. Including Souta's Girlfriend.

And the last story all that I remember is this.

- I remember that it mostly took place in the feudal era and that there was a war going on. Inuyasha didn't like how he was being treated and joined the enemy. I also remember that when Kagome comes back on one of her trips home, she finds out that Souta had been hurt while playing soccer and was in the hospital. Her grandfather then tricked her into an arranged marriage and sealed off the well so that she couldn't go back.
while living with the guy, she found out not only was he evil and controlling, he was Hojo's older brother. He also tried to get her mating mark removed thinking it was a tattoo.
- It was also later revealed that it was Hojo's older brother that hired a demon kid to hurt Souta.
- When Kagome is finally able to return to the Feudal Era, she is kidnapped by the enemy via InuYasha, causing Sesshomaru to go into enemy territory to save her.
- If I'm not mistaken while she is gone Sesshomaru's Mother is killed defending the palace.
- Also remember a pair of Twins (I think that they were foxes) and they had too much 'fun' torturing Inuyasha for his transgressions.

It gets a little fuzzy after that for them though.....

I hope I put enough details for someone to help me find these stories......I really want to read them again....

Please help me...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Cosplayer79
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sorry To Be A Bother... 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
Story 1 is so familiar and I can't for the life of me remember the name but I also recall reading it. I hope it's found.

Story 2 sounds like Light at the End by LikeABlueThread it's rated MA www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7374/1

Story 3 sounds like The Battle of Heart and Land by MissKatt also rated MA www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6403/1

Hope these are what you are looking for

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Sorry To Be A Bother... 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
The first story sounds a lot like "A Little Faith" by elle6778, which you can find here:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6438/1

It would be rated MA on this site, so NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/05/15 15:40 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Well! That didn't go well the first time! O.o

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sorry To Be A Bother... 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Both of you are right with A Little Faith!!! And it was End and The Battle of Heart and Land! I'm soooooooo happy that I can read them again!! You both are amazing!!!!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Sorry To Be A Bother... 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
You are most welcome! "A Little Faith" has long been a favorite of mine.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.