Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Monster under the bed
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Monster under the bed
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Monster under the bed 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
I don’t know if I’ve ever made this request before. If I have please point me in the right direction, if not then here’s what I’m looking for:

It’s oneshot in a series of oneshots. Kagome is a child, in modern times, being abused by her father, biological or step I’m unsure, and he comes to her at night. I remember she hid under her bed and came face to face with Sesshomaru as the monster under her bed. She felt safer down there with him then where her father could get to her. I think from then on Sesshomaru protected her instead of scaring her like he did the other children he had scared as their monster under the bed.

Please up me find this. It’s been floating in and out of my mind for months now.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Monster under the bed 4 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 171
No need to continue looking. The author got in contact with me and the story is no longer up.
Thank you though to those who had begun to search. I appreciate it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.