Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for two fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for two fics
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for two fics 5 Years ago Karma: 21
So ive been thinking on these for a while now but thier names escape me... both i know are rated MA and should be somewhere on dokuga or spark.

The first one has Kagome making and agreement with sesshoumaru to rape her to give her some form of intimacy as everyone left in her life has seemingly turned against her. Inuyasha comes to her almost daily and verbally abuses her and even Rin has been turned against her. She makes a pilgrimage once a year to visit miroku’s grave. He was taken by his wind tunnel in the final battle and at the base of the crater are his graves and Kohakus and maybe one more...Now as i remember Sesshoumaru keeps comming back for more interludes and eventually comes to care for Kagome and during her pilgrimage makes an effort to begin courting her without her immediate knowledge. When she finds out she is very upset with him. At the graves he takes the shikon from her and forces her to make a wish on the jewel with the ultimatum of letting it corrupt her by being absorbed by her body or making the wish he dictates to her which gives him complete control of her body. In an effort to make her healthier he makes her body use what he leaves in her after their coupling to nourish her body. At the end of the story she ends up being his mate up to the modern era and is one of the few females to produce many fertile offspring. Inuyasha finally manages to convince the council to force her to take another to her bed and produce them offspring, however she has finally had enough and after putting inuyasha in hs place finally along with a very brutal but fitting revenge she takes on the council telling them in no uncertain terms that they have no power over who she chooses to produce offspring for because as they have said many times over the years she wasn’t a demon therefore not bound by their rulings, and it was only at her mates behest that she hadnt taken them out for their interference in her life before this.

The next story involves Kagome figting in a mating competition and winning. Sesshoumaru is very pleased as he has secretly desired her for a long while. He takes her away to tend to her injuries and decides to go through with the very beginnings of the mating ritual. He takes her into a pond in a cave after covering her with a white silk yukata, i remeber her stressing over the fact that her bleeding injuries would ruin the fine cloth along with the water. He carefully cleans and tends to every injury then they give into their bodies desires for one night knowing that they couldnt be together because of their differences. The next day after they separate sesshoumaru takes the female inuyasha had been protecting from the call his brother had sent outas was done every year to choose the prize for the gathering. Unknown to him a vengeful female had kidnaped Kagome and brought her into the competition to see her fall in the arena. Kagome manages to use her wits to get her out of trouble for a time and earns sesshoumarus protection. He gets a female that everyone expects him to take as his mate to get her some appropriate clothing. Through it all they are denying their attraction to one another. As the gathering commences she manages to make allies with the female who gave her clothing and her sister, as well as one of the upper loards who happens to be half wolf. Sesshoumaru’s, i believe uncle, notices how close he is to Kagome and tries to encouage him to take a chance and change how things are, but he refuses at the time. When the height of the gathering happens and all of the dog demons release their aura Kagome convinces the half wolf lord, calling on her connections to Koga’s pack, to get ger to the main lords because her purification energies were trying to escape and the only hope to save everyone was to have them use their power to shield everyone. I believe Sesshoumaru used his dragon strike to give her a target and she let loose a massive blast of energy that lit up the sky for a long while. Afterwards she was very drained and he takes her to a cave to recover. They give into their desires again and Sesshoumaru’s uncle calls him out on it the next morning. The rest of the gang manages to show up with an shadow/shapshifter demon that the Inutaisho had taken under his wing and treated like family. And durning the ensuing confrontation Kagome and Sesshoumaru’s connection comes into the light of day as they embrace in front of everyone. A large battle ensues and Sesshoumaru establishes his doninace over the clan, i believe he comes back to her bloodied , little of it his own, and gives her a kiss. She regects the intimacy because her human sensibilities buck at the bloody kiss, he may have also had a bit of his enemy or something he was trying to get her to swallow. He gets super angry thinking she was rejecting him, and when she realises it was similar to a dog characteristic she laughs and says they will have to do a lot of talking to avoid such misunderstandings in the future.

Ok so i know i wote two novels but i really wanna read these again. Its always a bummer when you remember so much of a story but never can remember the title or author. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two fics 5 Years ago Karma: 277
I'm pretty sure that the second one is "Vying for Dominance" by Shadowsweaver1, which can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6918/1.

This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Shinya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two fics 5 Years ago Karma: 9
I believe the first one is “Somewhat Happy Endings”, by Midori Haru - it’s on FFN. It would definitely be MA on Dokuga.

www.fanfiction.net/s/9565648/1/Somewhat-Happy-Endings

Logged Logged
Ikaru
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two fics 5 Years ago Karma: 21
You both are awesome!!! Those are my missing fics!!! Thank you soooo much!!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two fics 5 Years ago Karma: 277
Ikaru wrote:
You both are awesome!!! Those are my missing fics!!! Thank you soooo much!!

So glad I could help, m'dear!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Shinya
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for two fics 5 Years ago Karma: 9
No problem!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.