Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need helps; sesskag chapter story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need helps; sesskag chapter story
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need helps; sesskag chapter story 5 Years ago Karma: 26
I read the fiction in AO3 or here in Dokuga. Or it could have been published on both sides because the fiction is Sesskag fic. According to a certain part of my memory, the fiction includes not only Sesskag, but also additional pairing such as Inukag and Inukik. Inuyasha in the that fic is damn cheater. He married his dear Kagome, but always cheating her on; with his another dear, Kikyo(maybe his mistress and Kagome's relation) Poor Kagome knows her husband's affair but loves her husband so much that she overlooks his affair. Sesshy also knows that Kagome is subjected to this kind of mental abuse by his half brother. Sesshy tries to console her. Then Sesshy and Kagome spend the night together in an Inuyasha with their agreement. It was the day Inuyasha left his wife unattended and went to see Kikyo. Well, unfortunately, Sesshy was a very good and sincere lover to Kagome. For spending the night together, Kagome conceives the first child, but does not know that the biological father of the child is Sesshy until they leave and return for the Parents' Day event. Perhaps Kagome and Inuyasha have done something nice(Yes, LEMON LOL), albeit rarely. Sesshy knows that a beautiful baby born to Kagome is her son.The baby also knows that his father is Sesshy. They try to hide the facts from their lover or mother for fear of being shocked. But Kagome overhears the child calling Sesshy a father. Kagome is confused. The child looked like his father, and he thought that he looked more like Sesshy from birth, but he passed away unimportantly because he was his husband's brother. The child even call Inuyasha a father friendly. Sesshy and their son... (I don't remember his names SORRY) encourage Kagome to learn that he was also shocked. Though the story was likely to be less upset than before thanks to Kagome, who lied to her husband, a caring Sesshy and son alike, but still faithful to her husband, Inuyasha makes Kagome very dejected by cheating again. Toga takes away most of the privileges that Inuyasha had so that she could live humbly on her own strength. Inuyasha wants to get his wife back, but Kagome is tired of his abuse, and is becoming increasingly attracted to Sesshy. Now that her beloved son's father is also Sesshy, Kagome has no reason to look back on her unfaithful husband.Finally, Sesshy claims to his half brother that the biological father of the child is him, and Inuyasha becomes unhappy...Inuyasha lost everything, including his wife, but Sesshy would be happy with his Kagome. I'm sorry that my writing has been too long! I remembered most of the plot, but it was too hard to find the fiction. If you have a kind friend who knows this fiction, please let me know it. I will truly appreciate it

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/03/26 19:47 By sesshomarupatrick.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Need helps; sesskag chapter story 5 Years ago Karma: 71
Your looking for Mr. Brightside by TheMadKatter13

m.fanfiction.net/s/7991595/1/

Rated MA

Logged Logged
sesshomarupatrick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Need helps; sesskag chapter story 5 Years ago Karma: 26
YESYESYES That's right!! thx so much

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.