Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is the reborn goddess os spring
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome is the reborn goddess os spring
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome is the reborn goddess os spring 5 Years ago Karma: 116
I have been searching for a fic where Kagome becomes the Greek goddess of spring after absorbing the shikon. Sesshomaru is disturbed by this because he had killed the previous goddess because she was constantly turning her subjects back into babies for minor mistakes. Sesshomaru believes that Kagome will be the same and start planning to kill her as well, but Kagome convinces him that she is nothing like that. I remember that they first found out she was a goddess when she was studying in the library and came across a cornucopia. Kagome had just started her cycle and was wishing for some of the things she had in the future to deal with the discomfort/mess. The cornucopia then starts spewing out a bunch of tampons and a kitten, because Kagome had often had her can sit with her to act like a heating pack. Also, a enemy of Sesshomaur get in touch with the furies to kill him, since they were seeking revenge for the slain goddess. Kagome convinces them that Sesshomaru cannot be guilty since she is the goddess of spring and alive, so they take the youki that summoned them, since they believe he tricked them, and return to Greece. Any help finding this would be appreciated

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is the reborn goddess os spring 5 Years ago Karma: 134
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2447/1
title: Hope is the Thing with Feathers
Author: Technoelfie

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story WAS rated MA, but has evidently been deleted by Technoelfie. Which really bums me out since I loved the story AND her Deviantart artwork that went with it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/03/24 17:37 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert rating and give bad news

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Dragonscloud
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is the reborn goddess os spring 5 Years ago Karma: 116
Thanks for the help. It is bummer that the author decided to remove it.

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is the reborn goddess os spring 5 Years ago Karma: 134
I am sorry! I did not know it had been removed

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.