Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need help again!
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help again! 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 14
Not much to go on, but hoping someone knows. The only thing I know is that Kagome, Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, and Kikyo are visiting Sesshomaru's parents (I think for the holidays) and I think they are just meet the girls. Inuyasha's mother comments on Kikyo's jewelry and Kikyo makes a statement that Inuyasha got it for her (holiday gift or anniversary or something), but was going to have to do better next time. Anyone think they can help?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need help again! 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
OMG I THINK I KNOW THIS STORY! Wasn't it that izayoi and inupapa didn't like inuyasha's choice and hated kikyou, but they love kagome when she meets them (or I think they already know her, but the relationship is new) Was kikyou jealous of kagome because the one she really wanted was sesshoumaru but she settled for inuyasha?

Logged Logged
Kerinu
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need help again! 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 14
I can't believe I never found this story! I think you were on the right track Ezriee...it only took me a year to get back to this

Logged Logged
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help again! 5 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
It sounds like a good one, I hope you can find it again.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.