Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Shooot! I JUST read this too, like a few days ago! I'll go threw my archives and see if I can find it. I know 'Flower Girl' by Kanna37 has similar themes to this, as well as 'In Death Trust Me, As you Didn't, In Life" {(MA NO YIMS!).

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
I just may have to try 'The Flower Girl' again too. I know it's on my favorites list so it could be it. Have been trying to find another in my lists though and just keep skipping that one.

The other story I don't think I have fully read. I have tried a couple times and just haven't got into it

Logged Logged
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Searching 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
So I am searching for a fic I read once but sadly I do not remember a whole lot of it. I just have this one little part in my mind.

So I don't remember fully why they were together, the why Sess and the Inuyasha group were together. It was either close to the end battle and a mutual merge or perhaps Sess wanted to be closer to Kagome.

The part I remember is them going to a town and Sess insisting on getting her period clothing and something a lot less revealing. He told her that the uniform made her appear to be a 'loose woman' and no one else had told her. When she confronted Inu on it his ears did the normal pin back in shame thing and he admitted it was because he was a 'poor Alpha' not only in the sense he hid it from her but also in the true meaning of no money.

Really that is all I remember, him being confronted on it and admitting he knew but couldn't really do much about it.

Logged Logged
Elehanna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 6
Have to admit, this is making me interested in reading it......

Logged Logged
Kanade
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
Try Allies and Alliances by animejunky78

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4164/1

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/01/25 07:50 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rated required by RULES!
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
I am reading this and it does not seem familiar to me. So far its good though so even if its not the one floating around in my head thank you for another good read!!

Logged Logged
LadyGoshawk
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
I am very sure the fic you're looking for is "The Flower Girl" by Kanna37, and the specific chapter you remembered is chapter 35, called "Wealth" and refers to Tiger Lilies.

Logged Logged
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 18
Looking at that specific chapter it does seem to be the one, just hadnt got there in my re-read

Thank you all for the help!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.