Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Modern Sess invites Kagome to share apartment?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Modern Sess invites Kagome to share apartment?
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Modern Sess invites Kagome to share apartment? 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
Based on the burning kitchen thing, I think you're looking for Convivial by The Hatter Theory. It's a beautiful story, and I miss Hatter more & more each time I read it!

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6487/1

Rated M, NO YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
MollzJJ
Pup
graphgraph
Modern Sess invites Kagome to share apartment? 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi all,

Looking for a sweet story about Sesshomaru & Kagome meeting in the future. I can't remember the circumstances, but she needs a place to live & he invites her to move into his posh apartment. Over time they become friends and Sess falls in love with her but when he makes a move she freaks and moves in with her brother in another part of Japan. I can't remember if it was complete or not and it's really bugging me. I think she regrets her choice & tried to reconcile with him but I can't remember how it ended. Two things I remember from the story is once she attempts to make dinner & sets his kitchen on fire and Sess was rejected by an adult Rin in the past so kagome's rejection was devastating for him.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help!

Logged Logged
MollzJJ
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Modern Sess invites Kagome to share apartment? 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Yes that’s it!! Thank you so much! I have Mad Hatter Theory as a favorite author but I didn’t realize that was the story! *Slaps forehead* Re-reading it now! Thanks again!

Logged Logged
MollzJJ
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Modern Sess invites Kagome to share apartment? 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Just realized I typed “mad” instead of The Hatter Theory!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.