Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for a Fic
IcarusRising
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for a Fic 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
This is a fic that I read years ago on this sight. I believe it's more a series of connected drabbles rather than an all out story format. It's an AU that takes place in the future. Kagome has 2 mates, one is Sesshoumaru the other is an OC (dragon youkai maybe? I know he's not a dog) I don't believe its ever explained how they got together or how this threesome came to be. The only story I really remember is Kagome's second mate's friend is making advances on her and making her really uncomfortable, she tells the second mate what going on but he thinks she blowing it out of proportion and basically doesn't believe her. Kagome is really upset but can't go to Sesshoumaru as he's out of town. Second mate's friend comes over again and is left alone with Kagome, he again tries to convince her to have relations with him and can tell that neither of her mates have bedded her recently due to her smell. I think he kisses her. Kagome flees the room just as her second mate comes back, he asks his friend what's wrong with her and his friend blows off the question. Sesshoumaru eventually comes back and finds Kagome very upset she tells him what happened and he believes her.

Anyone remember anything like this?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/01/05 20:38 By IcarusRising.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Fic 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 60
I believe you are looking for my story - A Kludge of One Shots - Chapters 15, 16, and 17.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1936/1

The story of how Shun became Kagome's second mate is in the story called Super Bowl Dokuga Style, which, unfortunately, at this time is not complete. It is one I have been meaning to finish now that IRL has somewhat settled down.

Enjoy!

Both are rated M - No YIMS!

EDIT BY WICCAN: The series is rated MA, so TOTALLY no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/01/06 17:49 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Fic 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 60
OOPS - Sorry Wiccan!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a Fic 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 277
tenchi no mai wrote:
OOPS - Sorry Wiccan!

Oh, please, sweetheart... no worries!! It's hard enough to remember to post the rating on what you're directing people to read, much less remembering to caution them about other one-shots in a collection. You always try to remember the ratings, so it's not a problem for me to add whatever else might be needed.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all your involvement here on the site. You are one of our mainstays and I hope that life has settled somewhat for you!
HUGS!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.