Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is a hanyou
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome is a hanyou
VS
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome is a hanyou 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 48
Hello,

I think you are looking for The Broken Miko by RosieB, Rating MA.

New summary: After a tragic battle and a wish with unexpected consequences, Kagome finds the infamous taiyoukai. He has the power to help her, but will he? KagomeXSess COMPLETE WITH EPILOGUE!

Enjoy!

Edit:
There is also a sequel, if you are interested. It's called The broken House of Taisho, Rating MA.

Sequel to The Broken Miko! Kagome and Sesshoumaru thought they left their troubled past behind them, but a whole new problem disturbs their new life. Last chapter: Life begins again. COMPLETE!

Enjoy!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/10/14 16:28 By VS*.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Inugirl504
Pup
graphgraph
Kagome is a hanyou 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
At the beginning, Sesshomaru has been captured, but kagome, who has been turned into a hanyou, saved him. they travel together. I remember in one of the chapters, they go to a slayers village and Kagome has to hide her hanyou characteristics to go in and ask for some supplies, but she is found out.

Logged Logged
Inugirl504
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is a hanyou 5 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
thank you! thats the one. also, I just realized I had the story already on the pocket fiction app on my phone lol. Did you look at my other posts?

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.