Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
IYYYH Crossover - Kagome Yusuke - Suicide
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: IYYYH Crossover - Kagome Yusuke - Suicide
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
IYYYH Crossover - Kagome Yusuke - Suicide 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 154
I'm sorry to post looking for a non SK story, but I'm feeling desperate! (and no other community that I participate in is as active and awesome as Dokuga)

In this story, the YYH boys befriend Kagome after the well is closed. However, Koenma makes them leave ber alone after he gets the complete Shikon no Tama from her. Kagome becomes depressed and eventually kills herself. Yusuke sees, tries, and fails to stop her, then takes her body and dumps it on Koenma's desk. Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Shippo, and Koga come in because they've just recieved permission to visit Kagome in Ningenkai. Conversation happens. Kagome's soul can't get in to hell. In the end Kagome is ressurected amd Kagome and Yusuke mate.

Does anyone know where I can find this story? I feel like I've looked at every story summary on FF.N, AFF, and Ao3, and I'm starting to wonder if the author took it down. I'm pretty sure that this was a oneshot (possibly a two-shot) and in it's own story, but I can't rule out that it's part of a collection at this point, either...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:IYYYH Crossover - Kagome Yusuke - Suicide 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22
I've read this and love it but I can't find it. I've been looking for over a week, I hope someone else has better luck because now I really want to read it

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:IYYYH Crossover - Kagome Yusuke - Suicide 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 154
I'm glad to know I didn't imagine it, at least I am still keeping an eye out every time I'm cruising thr archives, but no luck so far.

Logged Logged
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:IYYYH Crossover - Kagome Yusuke - Suicide 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 22
Still looking

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.