Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Might be a stretch but it doesn't hurt to try
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Might be a stretch but it doesn't hurt to try
FemmeFatale
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Might be a stretch but it doesn't hurt to try 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello all,

I'm searching for a fic with a very limited memory of it unfortunately but my mind wouldn't let me rest until I at least gave it a shot and asked.

I know that it is an AU modern day fic and that Inuyasha, Kagome and Sesshoumaru all work in a corporate office. The main possible differentiator I remember about the fic is that Kagome (being a very feisty woman in this one) literally destroys Inuyasha's neckties with scissors every day and he lets her (because of some guilt he feels I think?) and this is an every day occourance for them.

That's all I remember. I know it isn't much to go on but it never hurts to ask. Thanks in advance to anyone who can (or even tries to) help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Might be a stretch but it doesn't hurt to try 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 48
Hello,

today might be a lucky day for you

I'm pretty sure you're looking for Taisho's Darling by Lavender Valentine on Sparks, Rating MA.

Sesshomaru has been asked by his father to do the impossible. He's determined to succeed, in spite of the complications presented by Inu-Yasha and one Higurashi Kagome. Nothing will stand in his way, not even the poor, innocent houseplants...

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
FemmeFatale
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Might be a stretch but it doesn't hurt to try 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.