Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a specific fanfiction.......
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Looking for a specific fanfiction.......
Jennie
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a specific fanfiction....... 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm searching for a specific fanfiction about Kagome becoming a Demon after being raped. The reason she becomes a Demon is because of Inu no Taisho giving his power to her when he has her nick her finger on a sword created from his claw. In the story she also teams up with Kagura, and Kagome finds out that she is pregnant. I don't remember all the details, but I would really like to find this story so that I can add it to my favorites list to read when I want to. It's a little on the dark side of life, but it is a good story.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Michelle
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a specific fanfiction....... 5 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
It's called > A Gift From The Past by Kogasangel > www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2605/1

An incident leaves Kagome physically and mentally altered. Sesshomaru has much to make up for and his sire make sure that amends are made.
Rating: MA

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.