Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can't remember the names of these fics...help peas
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Can't remember the names of these fics...help peas
cynthia
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't remember the names of these fics...help peas 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
1. I am looking for a fanfic (duh) about how Sesshomaru claims Kagome but he is cruel so she runs away and ends up mating with Kouga (repeatedly) before she goes back to Sesshomaru. There's a lot of going back and forth and at one point she has both Sesshomaru and Kouga's pups. Towards the end when Kouga tries to take the pups she ends up ripping his sack off. Oh and might I mention that Toga comes back to life and ends up taking Kagome for his own. Sesshomaru returns (been so long I can't remember why he was gone and why Toga came back) and the author hints at him and Ayame. If anyone can tell me what the name is I'll be in your debt!!

2. This isnt a Sess/Kags fanfic but I'm sure someone has read it. I read it in the early 2000s and fell in love with it though i hated the ending. Lets see chick gets taken in by Sesshomaru I think as a servant. Alls fine until she comes across him during his heat and she lets him take her virginity. They end up making a thing out of this and she eventually starts sleeping in his room. She finds out that she is like 1/4th demon because of her eyes and I believe Sess actally had her demonic grandpa trapped and eventually kills him or admits to killing him in the past. Eventually she gets pregnant, Sess finds out and tries to end the pregnancy she runs away but Naraku finds her, takes the unborn pup and vanishes. She returns to Sesshomaru and they start over...she ends up preggers again but hides it and ends up running away to protect the pregnancy. She makes her home in Edo meets Inu and Tachi, has the twins and eventually when the twins have grown ends up having sex with Inu (Rivalry between her and Kags) It ends with Sess searching for her and pups because he wants to be a family and the chick hiding out in Edo positive he will kill their kids. She has no idea Inu is related to Sess.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/05/24 22:28 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: All forum posts MUST be K rated!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember the names of these fics...help peas 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 154
I think the first one you're looking for is Warrior's Honor by Crystal-Tiger82674. Rated MA.

Logged Logged
cynthia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember the names of these fics...help peas 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you! That is the fic I've been looking for!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.