Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesskag fic Yakuza style!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Sesskag fic Yakuza style!
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesskag fic Yakuza style! 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
I believe there wasn't enough sesskag fic written in " Yakuza or Mafia " fashion out there, I have read one today at ff.net but it was not completed it was well written and interesting read but I felt sad for the story, it was abandoned. So Lovely People's of Dokuga if you ever knew a story like this, please share it with me, I would be grateful for anything you would recommend! Thank you so much! Love lots!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag fic Yakuza style! 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
Yakuza-Miko by NicoRavenPen
Modern Day AU. After her 18th birthday, Kagome manages to get caught up with some boys at school that everyone else considers Yakuza because of their 'tattoos' and mannerisms. Turns out, they're a clan of youkai and she just happens to be the answer to all of their problems...Rated MA for coarse language and potential violence.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 8

The Whim of Fate by Lisa
The jewel is complete, Naraku is dead, and Kagome is at home, missing everyone terribly and trying to move on. One night, cornered and desperate someone unexpected comes to her rescue.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 17

Logged Logged
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag fic Yakuza style! 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 5
Serena530 wrote:
Yakuza-Miko by NicoRavenPen
Modern Day AU. After her 18th birthday, Kagome manages to get caught up with some boys at school that everyone else considers Yakuza because of their 'tattoos' and mannerisms. Turns out, they're a clan of youkai and she just happens to be the answer to all of their problems...Rated MA for coarse language and potential violence.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 8

The Whim of Fate by Lisa
The jewel is complete, Naraku is dead, and Kagome is at home, missing everyone terribly and trying to move on. One night, cornered and desperate someone unexpected comes to her rescue.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 17

Thank you for the wonderful recommendations!

Logged Logged
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag fic Yakuza style! 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 48
Hello,
I remember reading a fic where Kagome's father had been a member of Yakuza. After his death they offered protection for the Higurashi family (I think through a letter) but they refused.
Now Kagome got bothered by some members of another gang, who were asking questions about her father...
Sesshoumaru saved her and gave her his phone number. He is a member of Yakuza and knew Kagome's father, he is offering again protection for the family.
At home Kagome decided to take his offer and called him, without telling her family...

Unfortunately I do not remember the title or the author. Sorry!
But I do believe it was incomplete and on ff.

Edit: Okay I totally srewed up. The fic I mentioned was a one-shot by Chie: here is the link Entangled
Sorry

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/05/12 04:36 By VS*.
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
VS wrote:
Hello,
I remember reading a fic where Kagome's father had been a member of Yakuza. After his death they offered protection for the Higurashi family (I think through a letter) but they refused.
Now Kagome got bothered by some members of another gang, who were asking questions about her father...
Sesshoumaru saved her and gave her his phone number. He is a member of Yakuza and knew Kagome's father, he is offering again protection for the family.
At home Kagome decided to take his offer and called him, without telling her family...

Unfortunately I do not remember the title or the author. Sorry!
But I do believe it was incomplete and on ff.

Edit: Okay I totally srewed up. The fic I mentioned was a one-shot by Chie: here is the link Entangled
Sorry

Yeah, I have read that too on tumblr.and it's good too! I hope chiera- san would make a continuation of it! I love mafia yakuza romance fic! Thanks btw!

Logged Logged
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Chie takes until Friday prompts on her tumblr ... you can try your luck and ask for a sequel ^^

Logged Logged
VS
Pup
graphgraph
Hello,
here are some more fics, you might want to have a look at. BUT they are ALL incomplete, or rather abandoned.

The rating of all stories is "T" on ff, here it would probably be maybe "M"?

Anyway, here are the stories:

Hidden Truths by Miko Angel (16 chapters)

AU Kagome is a normal girl on her way to college right? not at all.. disguised as dorky as possible she hids her identity from everyone but closest friends. but what if her enemy has his secrets as well? SessKag Yakuza based storyline.

Crazy Paradise by QuietSerenade (6 chapters)

Kagome suddenly finds herself knee-deep in debt to the Yakuza. In order to pay it off, she is forced to act as a bodyguard for Sesshoumaru, the head of the top yakuza clan. The catch: Nobody knows she's a girl. Based loosely off Tokyo Crazy Paradise.

YAKUZA by Cacat-angel (10 chapters)

AU. Sesshoumaru, a dangerous yakuza leader and Kagome, a girl who has unwittingly walked into his web of deceit whilst trying to save her brother. (SESS/KAG) **chap 10 up**

Tokyo Yakuza by goddess on earth (4 chapters)

Kagome is of the Kokushibyou yakuza, while Sesshoumaru is the Kuroninjou yakuza. Both gangs are mortal enemies, but what happens when unexpected events happen and sparks fly and when one doesn't know who the other really is? SessKag DISCONTINUED FOR NOW.

Enjoy!!!

Logged Logged
Utsukushi tenshi
Pup
graphgraph
VS wrote:
Hello,
here are some more fics, you might want to have a look at. BUT they are ALL incomplete, or rather abandoned.

The rating of all stories is "T" on ff, here it would probably be maybe "M"?

Anyway, here are the stories:

Hidden Truths by Miko Angel (16 chapters)

AU Kagome is a normal girl on her way to college right? not at all.. disguised as dorky as possible she hids her identity from everyone but closest friends. but what if her enemy has his secrets as well? SessKag Yakuza based storyline.

Crazy Paradise by QuietSerenade (6 chapters)

Kagome suddenly finds herself knee-deep in debt to the Yakuza. In order to pay it off, she is forced to act as a bodyguard for Sesshoumaru, the head of the top yakuza clan. The catch: Nobody knows she's a girl. Based loosely off Tokyo Crazy Paradise.

YAKUZA by Cacat-angel (10 chapters)

AU. Sesshoumaru, a dangerous yakuza leader and Kagome, a girl who has unwittingly walked into his web of deceit whilst trying to save her brother. (SESS/KAG) **chap 10 up**

Tokyo Yakuza by goddess on earth (4 chapters)

Kagome is of the Kokushibyou yakuza, while Sesshoumaru is the Kuroninjou yakuza. Both gangs are mortal enemies, but what happens when unexpected events happen and sparks fly and when one doesn't know who the other really is? SessKag DISCONTINUED FOR NOW.

Enjoy!!!

That's a lot! While I have already read the one " Yakuza by Vacation - angel " . Anyways Thank you so much, I appreciate these very much!

Logged Logged
marisel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesskag fic Yakuza style! 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: -1
Can anyone list complete stories if you please. Incomplete stories leave wondering of the what if.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.