Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fic might be discontinued or abandoned
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Fic might be discontinued or abandoned
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fic might be discontinued or abandoned 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
So lately i've been remembering snippets of a fiction that i read long ago, but for the life of me i've been unable to find it, maybe this will seem familiar and one of you will know what story it is.

Sesshoumaru and Kagome are a couple (married, dating or engaged...just know they are romantically involved)

Kagome is not part of the story for the most part (she was raped and thus commits suicide or she was raped and murdered.....either way she is dead)

Sesshoumaru is successful (doctor, tycoon...maybe a politician) and he uses this to his advantage when he decides to avenge Kagome

Sesshoumaru somehow finds out who knew/was involved in Kagome's rape and he hunts them down and tortures them

That's all i can remember from the fic, i don't think it was finished when i last read it but for some reason whenever i think about it i "know" it wasn't continued. It was well written and i dont think it was long...maybe 5ish chapters. Well hopefully someone will have better recollection of what fiction this is and share it with me i cant wait to reread it. (best to stay optimistic)

(might not be suitable for all ages)

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fic might be discontinued or abandoned 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 60
All right - my computer is giving me fits. Let's try this again. I think you are looking for Thirteen to None; Oroyuke's Final.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4526/1

NOTE: THE RATING IS MA - NO YIMS!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fic might be discontinued or abandoned 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you very much! That's the one!

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fic might be discontinued or abandoned 5 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 60
You're welcome!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.