Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for
DemonicAngel91
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 6 Years ago Karma: 1
I am looking for a fanfiction that has kagome play ass a Sargent for someone powerful. She ends up doing it three times. She is not supposed to see them after they are born but ends up working at the school they go to. Sesshomaru in mated to Kagura but she can't have kids that are why the Sargent. He goes to the school to pick up his kids but finds out his kids are with Kagome and not at the school after that they all end up spending time together and Sesshomaru and Kagome fall in love.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 6 Years ago Karma: 54
I know this one but I can not remember the name of it. She was a surrogate for Sesshoumaru and Kagura for money but she didn't know who they were and was not supposed to ever contact the children so they would treat Kagura like their real mother. I think Kagome's family pretty much disowned her since the children were hanyou and she basically sold her womb (to them). This is going to drive me crazy. I hope someone knows it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/28 14:34 By Avalei.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 6 Years ago Karma: 171
I remember reading this. I don’t think the kids liked Kagura, and they really liked Kagome, were instinctively drawn to her I believe. I also think Sesshomaru and Kagura were only married and not mated, but I’m not completely sure on that. I think his beast was involved and had chosen Kagome, which is why I think he wasn’t mated to Kagura.
I believe Kagome and Sesshomaru started dating because she wasn’t about to instantly connect their lives because they had kids together and they were physically attracted to each other. She wanted to know if they were compatible before making things permanent.

Logged Logged
DemonicAngel91
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 6 Years ago Karma: 1
Yeah but what is the name? I really like the story but can't find it again.

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 6 Years ago Karma: 60
I think you are looking for a story by the Author RedDestiny92, unfortunately there is another thread that was started recently that states their stories are no longer on this sites. There was a link there to an authors page on ff.net. I went there and read an authors notes that stated they removed a lot of their stories from all sites.

dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/117333-author-status - 117335

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/29 06:53 By cshuguley.
DemonicAngel91
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 6 Years ago Karma: 1
Well that sucks. I loved that story when I read it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.