Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru mates Kagome after Inuyasha cheats
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sesshomaru mates Kagome after Inuyasha cheats
British_Bagels
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru mates Kagome after Inuyasha cheats 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
So I've been searching for this fanfic for the longest time and I could really use some help.

From what I can remember Kagome is slowly dying because of some stuff Inuyasha does (Cheating on her- maybe something to do with mating?). Anyway, later on Inuyasha ends up continuously sleeping around with Rin (she's a teen now so a good while has passed since the final battle). Sesshomaru had left her in the village to be around other humans and she grows into this jealous being who for some reason has a grudge against Kagome.

Timeskip and suddenly Sesshomaru comes, sees Kagome basically catatonic in bed amd decides to mate her (probably something deeper than that but still somewhere along those lines.)

Kohaku is in it too I believe??

Anyway, I would appreciate it if someone could get back to me on this. I was suddenly reminded of this story a few days ago and couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
British_Bagels
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru mates Kagome after Inuyasha cheats 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thanks for giving me some of the key points to the story. Because-if I'm being quite honest- my search history right now is slowly getting weirder as I struggle to find the name to this fanfic

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru mates Kagome after Inuyasha cheats 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 171
I think I remember this story, but I don’t have it. I recall it being a drabble like story, and I read it on ff.net.

From what I remember Inuyasha and Kagome didn’t mate. They might have slept together, but they weren’t mated. And I believe Kohaku had a crush on Kagome and he saw how Inuyasha was treating her, and he started to become obsessed. He would drug her, trying to keep her away from Inuyasha and supposedly safe, and that’s why she was catatonic.

I think Rin was also upset with Sesshomaru for leaving her in the village and her sleeping with Inuyasha was her way of rebelling on top of her issue with Kagome. I believe Rin got pregnant and some priest tried to use her to kill Inuyasha and their baby died in the process. I believe Inuyasha was angry and got her pregnant again out of anger knowing she didn’t want the baby.

Not sure if I’m remembering correctly but it’s possible that Rin was also Kikyou’s reincarnation and had begun to look more like her and/or Kagome. And Inuyasha would take her with him and Miroku when they left the village to go to other villages or slaying jobs.

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha’s father is in the story and either alive or making a comeback to life and was the bad guy in the story.

Sango and Miroku married and they had kids, but Miroku was cheating on Sango every time he left the village, even with a woman in the village at one point. I believe she died in childbirth but hadn’t known it at first, and shifted into a different kind of dead/alive state and was following Inuyasha and Sesshomaru’s father, not knowing he was the bad guy. I believe she thought she was helping Kagome.

Some of the Band of Seven were involved in the story as well. One with Kagome and Sesshomaru, and the other with Sango after she died.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/24 04:52 By Serena530.
Halcali
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru mates Kagome after Inuyasha cheats 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 8
It's Double Vision by knifethrower

Between memories of Kikyo and a maturing Rin, Kagome's marriage to Inuyasha is not going very well. At all. It is clear to see she deserves someone much better...

Rating: MA

Logged Logged
British_Bagels
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru mates Kagome after Inuyasha cheats 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thanks!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.