Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for a short and sweet
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching for a short and sweet
inali
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for a short and sweet 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 58
Sounds like Love and Betrayal by LibraCourt (MA).

Logged Logged

I like researching stuffs...
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Searching for a short and sweet 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
The story I am looking for was two maybe three chapters long, though they were long chapters.

In the story Sesshou and Kagome have been dating for a while. His mother really hates humans and because of that he tries to act like it is nothing between them. In the beginning he is talking to his parents and Kagome goes to him because he was going to take her to work. She over hears what they are talking about and basically it makes it sound like she was just a fling for her and that he was using her until he finds a good deamoness to settle with, of which he has a possibility.

She goes to work after and is fairly upset. Sango works with her and had some mail for her that turned out to be a letter saying she was pregnant. Kagome has a break down because Sessho would want nothing to do with a half breed and everything going on. Her boss is Kaede who sets it up that Kagome leaves the city and works for another sub-set of the company, totally cutting ties with everyone there.

Later we find out they had a daughter who ends up being Rin. There is an accident at I think an ice cream shop where Kagome is seriously injured. Against her better judgement Sango calls Sesshou because that is what was wanted if it was thought that Kagome would die. He then finds out about his daughter and the full reasons she left.

Logged Logged
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a short and sweet 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 66
Oh I know this one. It's by the amazing libracourt
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10052/1
MA so no yims!
Sorry I didn't see the reply from above ????

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/03/07 07:58 By nyght_elf.
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for a short and sweet 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 18
This is it, thank you!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.