Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for an old favorite
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Searching for an old favorite
M. Hill
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for an old favorite 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Greetings, my laptop recently died and I'm now having to find my favorites again. I'm looking for a fanfiction that starts out with the battle for the jewel ending and everyone regrouping at Sesshoumaru's. Kagome wishes on the jewel in order to return Kikyo to Inuyasha. Actually she wishes that Inuyasha gets exactly what he deserves, resulting in the sealing properties of his sword being tattooed on his body and the sword remains with Kagome which she gives to Sesshoumaru. Kagome remains at Sesshoumaru's since the well is closed. She ends up in his harem since she's too ill to be a regular guest. Anyway she and Sesshoumaru end up mated and Kaede is sent for to be present at the birthing of their first child etc.

I'd appreciate any help to find this story. Thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for an old favorite 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 154
I believe you are looking for Something New by sarhea.
Repost from A Single Spark. My own take on what it would take for Sesshoumaru to join forces with the Inu-taichi and for Kagome to leave InuYasha. Take this story as an Alternate Reality set in Canonverse. Where the split occurs is uncertain, just that the Shard hunting group has been pushed to its limits.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 01-01-10 - Created: 02-28-09 Chapters: 6 - Reviews: 22 - Words: 20,582 - Reads: 60,357 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Searching for an old favorite 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 154
You're welcome

Logged Logged
M. Hill
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for an old favorite 6 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Oh that is the one I'm looking for, thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.