Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SessKag Married in Present Time
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: SessKag Married in Present Time
Cosplayer79
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:SessKag Married in Present Time 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
That sounds like Ghosts by RosieB

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1740/1

Ghosts by RosieB Reviews
A nine-part response to the Dokuga LJ comm's Child's Play Challenge. After Naraku's death, Kagome returns to her time forever, where she mourns her losses. An older Sesshoumaru offers a deal - a comfortable and secure marriage in return for a child. After all, they'll never love anyone - including each other - again, right?
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Drama, Romance - Updated: 12-09-09 - Created: 03-05-09 Chapters: 9 - Reviews: 53 - Words: 28,991 - Reads: 40,978 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saimyosho
Pup
graphgraph
SessKag Married in Present Time 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Ugh for the life of me I can’t remember if I read this here, but Kagome meets Sesshomaru in the present time and they agree to marry each other, all she asks of him is that he help her fall in love with him by kissing her once a day. I think it leads into Kagome doing charity work and fundraisers, etc. Thanks in advance!

Logged Logged
Saimyosho
Pup
graphgraph
Re:SessKag Married in Present Time 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
YES! Thank you so much!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.