Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Blind Kagome
Sesshysgirl1997
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Blind Kagome 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
Hey guys Im looking for a fanfic that takes place in modern times and kagome is interviewing for a job at sesshos company. She gets the job, and is a total badass when it comes to trying out a new software made by miroku. Thanks a lot guys.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Blind Kagome 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 171
I think I know what story your talking about. Kagome was blind from accident that killed her family when she was little. I think she had dated Kouga at some point before the events of the story and I think she broke up with him because he had a problem with her being blind. I think we learn that he started dating Kikyou and it was speculated that she was using him. And there was some kind of thing going on with demons trying to prevent something, maybe the separation of demons and humans, and Sesshomaru thought Kagome was the key to helping to stop that or something like that.

Anyway if this sounds familiar then the story you’re looking for was taken down. The author said they were going to do a complete rewrite. I’ll try and find the authors name. They had posted on the forum about it when they first took down the story.

Author profile: http://www.dokuga.com/profile/userprofile/MistressScar

http://www.dokuga.com/forum/40-fanfiction-help/115838-blind-love-update-and-an-sos-call-for-help

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/01/02 05:15 By Serena530.
Sesshysgirl1997
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Blind Kagome 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 4
Yes that was the story! No wonder I couldnt find it. Thank you for trying. Karma for you.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Blind Kagome 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 171
You’re welcome.

Logged Logged
Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Blind Kagome 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12

Hi :3 Yeah I took it down, I wanted to rewrite it. But I find that I just can't write anymore. Like just stuck. I did ask if anyone wanted to adopt the idea. Someone mentioned that maybe I could sidebar and come back to it. If you are interested in writing it you're welcome too. I am trying my best to get my life in order, but my bed and I have a love hate relationship mixed with a depression cocktail.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.