Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru from the past sees his child in future
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru from the past sees his child in future
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sesshomaru from the past sees his child in future 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 25
Hi! The story you're looking for could possibly be Pack by NicoRavenPen (rated M)

Here's the link:
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4611/1?author=7078

The scene you are describing happens in the last couple of chapters, I think... It's been awhile since I've read the story, it's not complete, but yeah, what you're describing happens near the end...

Happy readings~!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Sesshomaru from the past sees his child in future 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
I am looking for a story when Sesshomaru from the past is visiting the future and they are out shopping and his small child goes up to him mistaking him for his father, which he is just from another time frame. Any help would be appreciated.

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru from the past sees his child in future 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
Hi Thank you but i don't think that is it, i read the last couple of chapters and i don't see the scene i was searching for.

Logged Logged
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru from the past sees his child in future 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 25
Sorry, I wasn't being specific enough with the chapters... it's been awhile...

The scene that you were describing was in chapter 29 of Pack by NicoRavenPen

If this was not what you're looking for, then I hope you find it!

Logged Logged
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru from the past sees his child in future 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
Hi,

Thanks, yes this is it, sorry for the confusion. Thank you so much for finding it for me. I will now sit down for a long read.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.