Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Vague Details
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Vague Details 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 171
So I read a story a long time ago on ff.net I believe. I can’t remember much. I just know that Kagome was with Inuyasha and the whole gang in the past or maybe it was just Inuyasha, and I believe she was sad and broken hearted because he kept going to Kikyo or it might have been another reason.
I’m not sure if she was trying to go back home or what but she ended up further in the past before Inuyasha was born or possibly a little after. She ends of falling for Sesshomaru and discovering that she was never suppose to have ended up in the fuedal era or met Inuyasha.
I think the story ended with her putting a flower on the well, possibly a rose, and she stayed in that time with Sesshomaru who she was always supposed to be with.
I also don’t think she ever returned to the future during the story.

I hope this sounds familiar to someone. It just floated to my mind right now, and I wanted to read it.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Desiree
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Vague Details 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
There is story is sorta familiar, I would have to look for it. Kagome ends up going further back in time then usual. She meets Toga on more then on occasion, and even meets shess as a small pup. As a pup she gives him dog treats and a small rubber ball to play with. In between those she meet a younger (teenage maybe?) Sesshoumaru and together they go a quests to find a sword. He is generally unpleasant. Does this sound like the same story to you?

Logged Logged
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Vague Details 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
I haven't read this story in a while. But it sounds like it could be:

The Once and Future Taiyoukai
www.fanfiction.net/s/3153922/1/The-Once-and-Future-Taiyoukai

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Vague Details 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 171
It’s not that one unfortunately.

In the one I’m looking for I think Sesshomaru is younger but still looks the same as he does in the feudal era. I also want to say that the jewel was involved and they end up getting rid of it before it was supposed to be given to Kikyou but I’m not sure. I honestly can’t remember if Sesshomaru’s father was in the story.

Logged Logged
Sarah C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Vague Details 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 35
The one Desiree described is Tears of the Fallen. (www.dokuga.com/spark/story/5397/1) rated R on Spark, I thin that translates to M here.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA here for violence, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/01/04 10:09 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Vague Details 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 171
Unfortunately that’s not it either.

Another detail I think I remember is that the flower she left on the Well was her way of saying goodbye to the friends she had left behind in the Feudal era.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.