Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: looking for fanfiction
Bianca Eason
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for fanfiction 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Kagome completes her journey and made a selfless wish on the jewel. Then she was sent further back in time to where she finds a injured younger Inu no Taisho and saves him. Then she takes him back to his home and she was claimed as a sister to the family. Then she traveled around a adopt a baby hanyou and raises him. Then when returned to the castle and meets her adopted brother intended and sensed that she would ruin her adopted family and she attacks and kills kagome's pup. Kagome kills her and buried her pup under her favorite tree. She grieves and finds her brother the right one. Then they build a shrine where kagome will sleep for a couple of years and that only her true mate can open the door and the spell she used will also turned her into a youkai but she was turned into a half-youkai. When the child sesshomaru wakes her up it was to early to be awakened and she traveled around for more years and saves her brother after he saved is second mate and new born pup Inuyasha. They traveled around and saves other orphaned children and abused children and take them to a special place where they would happy and safe. Until they reach the part when her younger self completes her journey and made her selfless wish and sent away to reveal herself to her friends and the all-grown up Sesshomaru.

This is a Kagome/Sesshomaru fanfiction.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Amalthea
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for fanfiction 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 81
This isn't ringing any bells. The only story that I think comes close to this is:

Unspoiled by Forthright.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2508/1?author=1246

Rated T

I'll keep an eye out because this sounds very interesting.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/12/14 19:59 By Lady Amalthea.
Fictional_Reality
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for fanfiction 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 25
Hello! I believe I found the story you are looking for, here's the link:

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3371/1?author=6332

It is Work Yet to be done by Kat, rated MA.
Summary: When the Jewel is finished and the wished made, Kagome is returned to her time to only end up further in the past than when she started.

Happy readings, and hope you enjoy~

Logged Logged
Bianca Eason
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for fanfiction 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
That's the one I been looking for.
THANK YOU

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.