Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Koga/Ayame in Paris?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Koga/Ayame in Paris?
Molly Hooper Holmes
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Koga/Ayame in Paris? 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I know this is an odd request, but I am 75% sure I read a story on Dokuga in which Sesshomaru and other demons have survived to Kagome’s time. In the epilogue, Koga looks for Ayame, and finds her as a widow living in Paris. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Renee Mannings
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Koga/Ayame in Paris? 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8100/1?author=1057

A Trick of Fate by PristineUngift

The Shikon Jewel is complete. Kagome thinks she has crafted the perfect unselfish wish - the consequences of which are far reaching. Finding herself forever changed, she unwittingly turns to Sesshoumaru for help. A Youkai!Kagome story. - Tied 1st Place Best Drama in the July 2013 Feudal Association Awards. 1st Place Best Canon; 2nd Place Best Portrayal of Sesshoumaru; and Tied 1st Place Best Portrayal of Kagome in the 2013 1st SemiAnnual Dokuga Awards. 2nd Place Best Romance in the October 2013 Feudal Association Awards. 1st Place Best Action/Adventure; 2nd Place Best Drama in the 2013 2nd SemiAnnual Dokuga Awards.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA for violence, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/11/12 08:33 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating required by RULES!!

When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad that they have to get better.
Malcolm Forbes
Natalia
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Koga/Ayame in Paris? 6 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
I'm pretty sure is Midnight Meets Moonlight by Mujitsu.
This story is rated MA for violence, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/11/13 11:31 By Mokona.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.