Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can't find it
Ameakis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't find it 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm trying to remember the title of a fanfic that's either on here or Spark. It's set in modern times where they find Kagome after she gets sent back. Her and Sesshoumaru are married but he pretty much throws her away because she wasn't virgin on their wedding night like she said she was. Inuyasha shows up to see how things are and discovers what his brother did. And explains to him that she had a surgery that caused her hymen to be cut. Kagome is basically wasting away from depression and heartache. The rest is Sesshoumaru trying to win her back. Then an accident happens where he looses all his memories up to their wedding night and basically does the same thing all over again. At which point she leaves and he must try even harder to get her back.
I could look through all my favorites on here but that would take way longer than this. I know that someone here knows what I'm looking for. Thank you!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Can't find it 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 60
Misconceptions And Misunderstandings by Time on my hands

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2002/1

Without caring for the facts, Sesshoumaru jumps to the wrong conclusion with devastating results. Now months later, armed with the truth, he has to find a way to right the wrong or forever lose any hope of happiness.

Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance - Updated: 06-20-12 - Created: 05-10-09 Chapters: 79 - Reviews: 598 - Words: 262,774 - Reads: 759,567 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Natalia
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Can't find it 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 66
It's this one? Misconceptions and misunderstandings

www.fanfiction.net/s/4969113/1/Misconceptions-And-Misunderstandings by timeonmyhands rated MA for sure.
I am not sure if it's posted here or on spark sorry!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.