Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for fics
Kim
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching for fics 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
I think the first on is called Bound. www.dokuga.com/spark/story/5867/1 Rated NC 17 on Spark, so at MA here?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Searching for fics 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
I have two I am kinda looking for and if you know them it would be great

The first I remember the the West was lost, Rin and Jaken killed, and Sesshoumaru blames Inu-Yasha. He ends up taking Kagome as a type of collateral to barter so he can get the West back. When they are in the other court it is found that Kagome is the claimed Mother to Shippo who is a person of note. Because of this they are able to do something and Kagome becomes a demon and it is after this that her and Sess kinda get together.

The other I really do not remember a whole lot on. The only parts I recall were that Kagome went with Sess and ended up training to be I guess the best term would be Head Maid, basically doing the Lady of the West's job until he takes a mate. I remember the one training her and Kagome would join Rin and Sess for meals and a potential mate didn't like it and said that the 'staff shouldn't eat with their betters'

Logged Logged
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for fics 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
Thank you! This was one of them and I was happy to read it all again.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.