Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic 6 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
I've been searching for this author for a while.

Kagome wakes up in her time after being in a 'coma' for two years with a young son that neither she nor her family knows nothing about. They both go to a festival in which demons show their true selves while the human festival goers think the show is stages. Inuyasha (or Sesshoumaru or someone close to him) spots the boy because he looks like a mini Sesshoumaru.

No one knows where the child came from or anything about Kagome, but all characters are slowly regaining their memories back via dreams. It turns out that Kago fell down a well, was brought to Sesshoumaru as a gift by Kouga, they accidentally mated, tried to betray each other to break the bond and then Kagome disappears out of the blue, which erased everyone's memories.

I don't want to give too much away because the story was really good, but there was a strongly developed OC that was described as a water elemental demon with blue hair that had the hots for Kagome.

I'm pretty sure I've read all of this author's work because s/he used the same water elemental demon multiple times and I hated him in every time.

In another story, the same OC used Kagome as bait in exchange for his mate. Does anyone remember? I can't find this author or their stories anywhere in my favorites, review history or browser history even though I re-read it within a year.

TIA

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
I'm pretty sure the title is A Little Faith by Elle or something...

EDIT BY WICCAN: "A Little Faith," by elle6778 would be rated MA on our site and you can find it here: http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6438/1. NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/10/02 12:08 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
ponpiri
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a fic 6 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
That's it! And the other one I was thinking of was A Simple Legacy part 2. Gosh I'm a dope because I have her on alerts. Than you for finding it.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.