Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for 3 stories: sess cheat on kag w sango..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for 3 stories: sess cheat on kag w sango..
Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for 3 stories: sess cheat on kag w sango.. 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 71
I think the first story is The Long Way Home by Philosophy Blue
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/9946/1
Rated M

The second story is Mr. Brightside by TheMadKatter13
m.fanfiction.net/s/7991595/1/

Good story. rated M
EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on our site, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/08/30 10:50 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: adjust rating
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Veebee
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 3 stories: sess cheat on kag w sango.. 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
1. The fic was written within this yr of late last yr. Being updated but slow. I believe last chap loaded was 3. Sess and kag married, they have Rin. Sess and kag had a fight, Rin was ungrateful to Kag. Kag ran away ( almost got rape). Inuyash recued kag. Sango was a bitch and slept with Sess. I thought it was name " light at the end of thw tunnel" but cant find in search
2. Sess been in love w kag since forever but she loved inu. Inu cheated on kag and she slept w sess 1 night before married to inu. Turned out she conceived and didnt know. Sess and toga and his son knew the truth. Kag knew by eavedroped sess and her son talking. Thought it was name "unrequired love" but again cant see in search
3. Sess found kag and her son at a strip club. She n inu ran away when they were young. Inu forced her into prostitution. Sess brought her home to Toga. Inu came to find her but his son confronted him...

I knew i have all these stories bookmarked but the ljnk died or something

Really appreciate ur help

Logged Logged
Veebee
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for 3 stories: sess cheat on kag w sango.. 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
THANK YOU!! I got all the name wrong, lol.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.