Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help Please
DivaXeyez
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help Please 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,

I'm looking for an AU modern times fic where Sesshomaru's father can't handle him anymore and has him punished/trained by a friend named Ken or Kin (I think). I'm sketchy on details but Sesshomaru has a lot of anger towards his father for that.

If you can't find that, then any Sess/Kag story where Izaiyo and Inu no Taisho are both alive in the modern era and Sesshomaru resents them

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help Please 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
I don't know about the story you're looking for, but here's some suggestions about your other request.

Do you know how to dance? by sugar0o
“...there are two old sayings Mr. Taishou..., ‘Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.’ & my personal favorite, ‘To err is human, to seek revenge, is divine.’” she stated as she smirked at him.... Non-cannon.AU,setting: modern Tokyo. S/K I/Ky pairing. R&R plz*********** Winner of the 2008 3rd Quarter Dokuga awards in 2nd place for best AU/AR, and 3rd place for best Lemonfic
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 10

Hallowed Desire by Demonlordlover
COMPLETE! Sesshoumaru wanted more than a mate. He wanted her, Kagome.
Rated: MA, Chapters: 33, Complete

Healing Carefully by Caedes
Kagome has a special power to heal yokai as well as humans. When the Western Lord figures out about her talent, he brings her to his lands.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Complete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 40

Paper Cranes by midori Haru
Meeting, attraction, courting, commitment. For most of the world relationships form in the normal fashion from start to culmination. Naturally normal isn't enough for Sesshoumaru. And he wonders why he runs into problems trying to build a relationship from the wrong end.
Rated: MA, Chapters: 61, Complete

Progression by Sidhe
Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight? Kagome has. It was a refrain that echoed about the hanyou's head, one that he could not silence no matter how he tried. Just as he could not shut out the sight of them, darkness and light entwined in lustful harmony.
Rating: MA, Universe: Alternate, Status: Incomplete, Category: Chapter Stories, Chapters: 7

Logged Logged
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help Please 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 88
I'm not too sure, but I think you might be referring to Sunset Miko's "The Syndrome"? I think there's some scene where Sesshoumaru gets sent to Inutaisho's friend because of his cruelty to Izayoi and Inuyasha. He comes back quieter, but he still secretly hates them and resents Inutaisho for everything he's done.

www.fanfiction.net/s/4016851/9/The-Syndrome

Would be rated MA here, so no YIM

Logged Logged
DivaXeyez
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help Please 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
That's it. Thanks!

Logged Logged
DivaXeyez
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help Please 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.