Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome a Hanyo
Rick
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome a Hanyo 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -1
Hello everyone.

I need help finding a old fic. I remember that Kagome is a daughter of one of the big lords but she hanyo with miko powers, but she can still somehow go to her dog form. When Shippo is killed she goes to her beast form. I remember that she was given to Sesshoumaru as a bride. miroku is her brother and like her kikyo is her sister and hates her.that all I got

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Selena
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome a Hanyo 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
I think you are looking for a fanfic called The Mischievous Lady

The Mischievous Lady
AU. Sesshomaru needs a mate, and since he does not want to find one himself, his court decided to help him. They will call for noblewomen around the country to compete and become His Lady. All is politics for him but that is about to change. "You must be prepared, Sesshomaru. You are about to fall in love." Inu no Taisho warned him. He should've taken this warning seriously. [Full Summary Inside]
Rating: MA

I love this story!!! I keep messaging the author to update. If you have time, show her some support and hope we can get an update!

Logged Logged
Rick
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome a Hanyo 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -1
That it! Thank you so much and I will!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.