Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for
channing
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I am looking for a fanfiction story . Don't no the tittle but it about something happen to kagome and end up on suicide watch at sesshomaru castle. She has a mind reading demon watching her so she don't kill her self. She end make the mind reading demon have headache by thinking about thing in the future. Could some please help me find it.please and thank you.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/07/20 03:47 By cmoss6.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
channing
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Moonlight through the Broken Ice Reviews
"I'm not afraid of you, Sesshomaru. I'm not afraid to die, not anymore. Your threats won't work on me -” But before she could even blink, Sesshomaru's clawed hand is wrapped around her throat and her back is pressed against the wall, his golden eyes piercing and slightly shadowed with crimson shades. "Then hear this, human. This Sesshomaru could kill you slowly and revive you again and again. And this one swears to you that each death will be much more painful than the last one. You better count on my words, because this Sesshomaru never lies." He said before letting her go and stepping out of her room leaving her alone.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/08/11 17:37 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.